1. Objectives for Personal Data Collection
Jay Mart will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for management and administrative purposes in order to ensure that Jay Mart is able to run the business with you appropriately, effectively and lawfully in order to fulfil obligation under contracts, to perform transactions, to provide a suitable products and services, to response to orders and requests, to improve quality of products and services or to pursue any other the legitimate interests of Jay Mart.
In the event that consent provided, Jay Mart may use personal information to analyse your preferences in order to forecast your favourite based on your profile analysis in order to offer you with a targeted content and advertisement
You are free to decide whether you will allow Jay Mart to collect your Personal Data. However, please kindly note that if you decide not to provide your Personal Data, you may not be able to earn some certain benefits i.e. Jay Mart may have insufficient information to entering into a contract with you or perform our obligations or commitments in some circumstances.
Now therefore, Jay Mart would like to inform about the objectives of collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data as follows:
- To identify of your identity;
- To create personal account or membership;
- To consider and forecast your favourable in products and services;
- To conduct surveys related to products and services;
- To customise our Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- To be a communication channel;
- To establish, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims as necessary;
- To comply with law and regulation or lawful requests by public authorities or where otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations, or regulatory authorities whether regional or international;
- To pursue Jay Mart legitimate interests, for example to prevent fraud or reporting potential crimes.
2. Collected Data
For objectives as specified above, Jay Mart is required to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data according to the purpose of each transaction which includes, but not limited to the following information:
- Personal details such as name, surname, photo, gender, birthday, ID number, passport number, and resident country;
- Contact information such as address, email, contact number;
- Technical information such as IP address, cookies, access devices, location while using the website;
- Satisfaction information as provided by you;
- Public social media information;
- Any other information you willing to provide.
Your personal information will be collected for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which your personal data has been collected. For example, if you preferred to receive information through our online channel, Jay Mart will collect data related to your transaction and will keep such information as long as necessary to achieve the transaction or in case you subscribed for (“Jay Mart”)’s newsletter, your information will be collected and used until you unsubscribed or notify us that you no longer want to receive newsletter.
4. Accessing website
Jay Mart is obliged to retain your computer traffic data, for at least (90) days from the date you entered into Jay Mart’s website. However, Jay Mart will not use such data to analyze consumption behavior or conduct market research without your explicit consent.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's browser or devices when you connect or visit Jay Mart’s website to navigate you through our website, deliver user friendly and more personalized service to you. However, Cookies will not collect information stored on your computer.
For certain operations, Jay Mart will use third party services provider, for example, tracking and analysing statistical use and information of users of the Jay Mart website in order to customize our website according to your individual interests and manage content on the website.
You can go to www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about how to refuse or delete Cookies from your computer or devices. You can find more information about the Cookies collected in mobile phone and how to refuse or deleting Cookie on your mobile phone user manual. Even though you refuse to accept Cookies from, you can still visit our website, but some operations may not be correct or not as good as it should be.
6. Your Rights
As a Data Subject, you have the rights as following:
- To withdraw consent for the collection, use or disclose Personal Data;
- To request access to and obtain copy of your Personal Data or to request the disclosure of the acquisition of your Personal Data obtained without consent;
- To request to obtain Personal Data and request for transferring Personal Data to third party if it can be done by the automatic means;
- To object the collection, use or disclosure of the Personal Data;
- To request to erase or destroy Personal Data, or anonymise the Personal Data to become the anonymous data;
- To request to restrict the use of Personal Data;
- To request to update, complete and not misleading of Personal Data collected.
You can exercise your rights by sending Jay Mart an email or sending a written notice to Jay Mart, or equivalent details requested. Jay Mart will be processed such information received in accordance with, and to extent permitted by applicable laws.
Please note that Jay Mart shall retain our rights under the laws to reject your request in certain circumstances. If Jay Mart decided to reject your request, you will be notified the reason for such rejection. Jay Mart will try our best, also with considering technical capabilities to satisfy you with how we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns, you can complain to Jay Mart or proceed further to the Data Protection Authorities.
7. Protection of Personal Data
Jay Mart determines to protect your Personal Data with our security standard and will provide appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Data in order to ensure that Personal Data will be legally and appropriately collected, used or disclosed.
8. Changes to Privacy Notice
Jay Mart reserves the right to make changes to this Notice to be appropriate and in accordance with the laws. Please frequently check to see any update or change to Jay Mart’s Privacy Notice.
In case that you have any enquiries or would like to exercise your rights or need any help regarding to your Personal Data, please send email to email@example.com by indicating your purposes and provided us with your personal information together with an evidence to verify your identity. However, Jay Mart may ask for additional relevant documents or may reject your requested if Jay Mart received insufficient information.